Most individuals can change their address in two ways:

  • Through your existing USCIS online account if you filed your form online; or
  • Filing Form AR-11, Alien’s Change of Address Card, online.

Filing Form AR-11 online will update your address on all pending applications, petitions, or requests that you include on the form.

File online Form AR-11:

• Download Form AR-11:

AR-11, Alien’s Change of Address Card Form

This form can help you to apply for:

Change of Address
Green Card Application
Green Card Renewal

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation

Similar Posts