You can use Form I-730 Refugee/Asylee Relative Petition if you were admitted to the United States as a primary refugee or if you were granted status in the United States as a primary asylum seeker in the previous two years to request post-accession benefits for your spouse and/or only unmarried children under the age of 21.

Download Form I-730:

Download Form I-730 Instructions:

This form can help you to apply for:

Similar Posts