You can use Form DS-117 Application to Determine Returning Resident Status if you are a permanent resident (called lawful permanent resident or LPR) or a conditional resident (CR) who has remained outside the United States for more than one year or beyond the validity of a permit for re-entry to the United States and renewal of permanent residence.

• Download Form DS-117:

Form DS-117

This form can help you to apply for:

Reentry Permit
Green Card Application
Green Card Renewal
Lost Green Card

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation

Similar Posts