You can use Form M-601 Survivor Benefits for Non-Citizen Relatives of Military Personnel after reviewing your application when USCIS sends it to the USCIS office for an interview. You can request an interview at a specific office in the cover letter attached to your application.

• Download Form M-601:

Form M-601

This form can help you to apply for:

U.S. Citizenship Application
Green Card Application
Green card marriage
Green card relatives
Citizenship by Birth in the US or Birth Abroad
U.S. Citizenship through Parents

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation

Similar Posts