You can use this form if you are not admitted to the United States and are looking for an immigrant visa, change of status, certain nonimmigrant statuses, or certain other immigration benefits.
Please refer to the instructions to determine if you should use this form.

• Download Form I-601

Form I-601

Download Form I-601 Instructions:

Instructions for Form I-601 

This form can help you to apply for:

U.S. Citizenship Application
Green Card Application
U.S. Naturalization
Citizenship by Birth in the US or Birth Abroad
Citizenship Test

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation

Similar Posts