If you have lost your passport or it has been stolen, you need to complete this form. To replace a lost or stolen passport, you must apply in person and file Form DS-11 in addition to Form DS-64.

Download Form DS-64:

Form DS-64

• Report online:

Form DS-64

This form can help you to apply for:

U.S. Passport Application
U.S. Passport Renewal
Expired U.S. Passport
U.S. Passport Lost or Stolen

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation.

Similar Posts