You can use Form I-910 Application for Civil Surgeon Designation to apply for a Civil Surgeon Appointment. You may not need to apply for a civil surgeon appointment if you qualify for a limited number of general appointments.

Download Form I-910:

Download Form I-910 Instructions:

This form can help you to apply for:

US Embassies Around The World
U.S. Citizenship Application
Green Card Application

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation

Similar Posts