You may use this form DS-3077 to request a travel notice for an unmarried child under 18 years of age. This request may be made by concerned parents of US citizen children, their designated agents, or other persons having legal custody of the child.

One form must be completed per child. Then send the completed application, along with the relevant documents, to the Passport Office by e-mail, fax or post.
People signing this form certify that their parental rights to this child have not been terminated by a court order.

Download Form DS-3077:

Form DS-3077

This form can help you to apply for:

U.S. Passport Application
U.S. Passport Renewal
Expired U.S. Passport
U.S. Passport Lost or Stolen

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation.

Similar Posts