You can use Form I-508 Request for Waiver of Certain Rights, Privileges, Exemptions and Immunities to waive certain diplomatic rights privileges, exemptions, and immunities associated with your occupational status.

Download Form I-508:

Download Form I-508 Instructions:

This form can help you to apply for:

U.S. Citizenship Application
U.S. Naturalization

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation

Similar Posts