You can use Form I-485 Supplement A Supplement A to Form I-485, Adjustment of Status Under Section 245(i) to provide USCIS with additional information if you are seeking to adjust status under section 245(i) of the Immigration and Nationality Act.

Download Form I-485:

Download Form I-485 Instructions:

This form can help you to apply for:

U.S. Citizenship Application
Green Card Application
U.S. Naturalization Application
U.S. Citizenship through Parents
U.S. Citizenship Application for Green Card Holders
Citizenship by Birth in the US or Birth Abroad

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation

Similar Posts