You can use Form G-1041 Genealogy Index Search Request to request a search of USCIS historical indices. (To obtain copies of USCIS historical records, use Form G-1041A, Genealogy Records Request.)

Download Form G-1041:

Form G-1041 

Download Form G-1041 Instructions:

Instructions for Form G-1041 

This form can help you to apply for:

U.S. Citizenship Application
U.S. Citizenship through Parents
Citizenship through Marriage
U.S. Naturalization

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation

Similar Posts