You can use Form I-602 Application by Refugree for Waiver of Inadmissibility Grounds if you are a refugee who has been found inadmissible to the United States for reasons such as felony conviction or health conditions and you want to apply for a waiver of inadmissibility for humanitarian reasons, family unity, or national interest.

• Download Form I-602:

Similar Posts