Form I-612 Application for Waiver of the Foreign Residence Requirement can be used by J-1 and J-2 visa holders and their family members to apply to waive the 2-year overseas residency requirement.

Download Form I-612:

Download Form I-612 Instructions:

This form can help you to apply for:

U.S. Citizenship Application
Green Card Application
Citizenship for Green Card Holders Application
How to Live out of the U.S. with a Green Card

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation

Similar Posts