Form I-601A Application for Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver may use by certain immigrant visa applicants who are relatives of US citizens or lawful permanent residents to request a provisional waiver of the unlawful presence grounds of inadmissibility under Immigration and Nationality Act section 212 (a)(9)(B).

Download Form I-601A:

Download Form I-601A Instructions:

This form can help you to apply for:

Green Card Application
Green Card through Marriage
Green Card through Family Relatives
Green Card Employment
Green Card Investor

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation

Similar Posts