Use Form I-821 Application for Temporary Protected Status if you are an eligible citizen of a designated country to apply for Temporary Protected Status (TPS).

File online Form I-821:

This form can help you to apply for:

Green Card Asylum Refugee
Green Card Application
U.S. Citizenship Application
U.S. Passport Application

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation

Similar Posts