This form is used when no birth certificate exists for a person born in the United States or when a U.S. birth certificate was filed more than a year after birth. This form, or a written statement that includes all of the information on this form, must be filled out by a close blood relative (for example, an older brother or sister) who has personal knowledge of the details of the passport applicant’s birth or by a person who was personally involved in the passport applicant’s birth (for example, the attending physician).

Download Form DS-10:

Form DS-10

This form can help you to apply for:

Passport Application Instructions
U.S. Passport Renewal
Pending Immigration Case Status
Passport Lost or Stolen

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation.


Similar Posts