Form I-193 Application for Waiver of Passport and/or Visa is used for an alien who is a lawful resident of the United States to re-enter the United States without an alien’s passport and/or visa.

Download Form I-193:

Form I-193

This form can help you to apply for:

U.S. Passport Application
U.S. Passport Renewal
U.S. Passport Lost or Stolen

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation

Similar Posts