You can use Form I-912 Request for Fee Waiver to request a fee waiver (or submit a written request) for certain immigration forms and services based on a demonstrated inability to pay.

Download Form I-912:

Download Form I-912 Instructions:

This form can help you to apply for:

US Embassies Around The World
U.S. Citizenship Application
U.S. Citizenship through Parents
Citizenship through Marriage
U.S. Naturalization
Naturalization Certificate

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation

Similar Posts