You can use Form I-942 Request for Reduced Fee to request a reduced filing fee for Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, if your documented annual household income is greater than 150 percent but not more than 200 percent of the Federal Poverty Guidelines at the time you file.

Download Form I-942:

Download Form I-942 Instructions:

This form can help you to apply for:

U.S. Naturalization Application
U.S. Double Citizenship
U.S. Citizenship Application
Naturalization Certificate

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation

Similar Posts