You can use Form N-336 Request for a Hearing on a Decision in Naturalization Proceedings to request a hearing before an immigration officer on the denial of your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization.

File online Form N-336:

Download Form N-336:

Download Form N-336 Instructions:

This form can help you to apply for:

Similar Posts