You can use Form N-300 Application to File Declaration of Intention if you are a permanent resident and want to declare your intent to become a U.S. citizen. This form is not required for naturalization, but some states may require it if you wish to conduct certain business with that state.

Download Form N-300:

Download Form N-300 Instructions:

This form can help you to apply for:

Similar Posts