This form is used when the name that the passport applicant uses is substantially different from the name on the passport applicant’s citizenship evidence or the passport applicant’s name was not acquired by marriage or a court order. This form or a written statement that includes all of the information on this form must be filled out by an affiant (preferably a blood relative) who has personal knowledge of the passport applicant’s use of both names.

Download Form DS-11:

Form DS-60

This form can help you to apply for:

Passport Application Instructions
U.S. Passport Renewal
Pending Immigration Case Status
Passport Lost or Stolen

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation.

Similar Posts