You can use Form G-1041A Genealogy Records Request to obtain copies of USCIS historical records. (To request an index search of USCIS historical records, use Form G-1041, Genealogy Index Search Request.)

Download Form G-1041A:

Form G-1041A 

Download Form G-1041A Instructions:

Instructions for Form G-1041A 

This form can help you to apply for:

U.S. Citizenship Application
U.S. Citizenship through Parents
Citizenship through Marriage
U.S. Naturalization
Naturalization Certificate

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation

Similar Posts