Some foreigners who are in the United States can file Form I-765, Application for Work Permit, to request a work permit and a work authorization document (EAD).

File online Form I-765:

This form can help you to apply for:

H-1B Work Visa
Green Card Employment
Green Card Application
L Visas for Temporary Workers

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation

Similar Posts