If you are a U.S. citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR) and need to establish your relationship with an eligible relative who wishes to come or stay in the United States permanently and receive a Permanent Resident Card (Green Card), you can use form I-130 Petition for Alien Relative.

File online Form I-130:

Download Form I-130:

Form I-130

Download Form I-130 Instructions:

Instructions for Form I-130 

Supplemental Information for Spouse Beneficiary

Form I-130A, Supplemental Information for a Spouse Beneficiary 

This form can help you to apply for:

Green Card for a Child
Green Card for Family of a Permanent Resident
K-1 Fiancée Visa Application
Petition for a Spouse from a U.S. Citizen
Petition for an Immediate Relative to Become a Lawful Permanent Resident from a U.S. Citizen

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation

Similar Posts