A permanent employment certificate issued by the Department of Labor (DOL) allows an employer to hire a foreign worker to work in the United States on a full-time basis. For this you can use Form ETA-9089 Labor Certification from the U.S. Department of Labor.

Application for Permanent Employment Certification

Permanent Online Application

Form ETA-9089 Instructions:

Instructions for Completing Form ETA 9089

Additional Information about the Foreign Labor Certification:

Foreign Labor Certification

This form can help you to apply for:

Green Card Employment
H-1B Work Visa
Green Card Application
How to Live out of the U.S. with a Green Card

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation

Similar Posts