You can use Form I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker to petition for an alien worker to become a permanent resident in the United States.

Download Form I-140:

Form I-140 

Download Form I-140 Instructions:

Instructions for Form I-140 

This form can help you to apply for:

H-1B Work Visa
Green Card Employment
U.S. Citizenship Application
L Visas for Temporary Workers

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation

Similar Posts