Find your fee in one of three ways: using the fee calculator, the PDF fee table, or the fee tables below. The fees shown on this page are for those applying for or renewing their passport in the United States and renewing it by mail from Canada. If you need to apply for or renew your US passport in another country, visit the webpage of the US embassy or consulate in that country.

• Fee Calculator:

• Fee Chart:

This form can help you to apply for:

U.S. Passport Application
U.S. Passport Renewal
Expired U.S. Passport
U.S. Passport Lost or Stolen

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation.

Similar Posts