You can use Form I-90 Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) to replace your Permanent Resident Card (also known as your Green Card).

File online Form I-90:

Download Form I-90:

Form I-90 

• Download Form I-90 Instructions:

Instructions for Form I-90 
Form G-1145, E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance 

This form can help you to apply for:

Green Card Renewal
Green Card Expired
Lost or Stolen Green Card Replacement
Green Card Application

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation

Similar Posts