You can use Form I-129S Nonimmigrant Petition Based on Blanket L Petition to classify alien employees as L-1 nonimmigrant intracompany transferees (executives, managers, or specialized knowledge professionals) under a previously approved blanket L petition.

Download Form I-129S:

Form I-129S

Download Form I-129S Instructions:

Instructions for Form I-129S

This form can help you to apply for:

L1 Intracompany Transferee Work Visa Application
H1B Work Visa Application
Green Card Employment
Green Card Application

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation

Similar Posts