You can use Form I-407 Record of Abandonment of Lawful Permanent Resident Status to let us know you are voluntarily abandoning your status as a lawful permanent resident (LPR) of the United States. We will update your records to show you are no longer an LPR.

Download Form I-407:

Download Form I-407 Instructions:

This form can help you to apply for:

Similar Posts