You may use Form DS-174, Application for Employment for Local Personnel or Family Member, when applying for positions listed at the U.S. Mission in accordance with the Overseas Employment Administration’s Interagency Local Personnel Recruitment Policy.

Download Form DS-174:

Form DS-174

This form can help you to apply for:

H-1B Work Visa
Green Card Application
Green Card Employment

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation.

Similar Posts