Form I-539 Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status is used by the following groups:

  • Certain nonimmigrants extending their stay or changing to another nonimmigrant status;
  • CNMI residents applying for an initial grant of status;
  • F and M nonimmigrants applying for reinstatement; and,
  • Persons seeking V nonimmigrant status or an extension of stay as a V nonimmigrant.

File Form I-539 Online

Download Form I-539

Form I-539

Download Form I-539 Instructions:

Instructions for Form I-539 

Download Form M-752 Helpful Filing Tips for Form I-539:

Form M-752, Helpful Filing Tips for Form I-539 

This form can help you to apply for:

Green Card Application
Remove Conditions on Green Card
Green Card Renewal
Reentry Permit
How to Live out of the U.S. with a Green Card

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation

Similar Posts