You can use Form I-698 Application to Adjust Status from Temporary to Permanent Resident to apply for adjustment to permanent resident status under the amnesty program provisions of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA).

Download Form I-698:

Download Form I-698 Instructions:

This form can help you to apply for:

Green Card Application
Conditional Green Card
U.S. Citizenship Application
U.S. Naturalization

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation

Similar Posts