You can use Form N-470 Application to Preserve Residence for Naturalization Purposes if you are a lawful permanent resident who must leave the United States for a period of one year or longer for certain employment purposes and you want to preserve your status as an immigrant to pursue naturalization.

Download Form N-470:

Download Form N-470 Instructions:

This form can help you to apply for:

U.S. Citizenship Application
U.S. Naturalization Application
U.S. Naturalization
Naturalization Certificate
Green Card Application

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation

Similar Posts