You can use Form N-644 Application for Posthumous Citizenship to apply for posthumous citizenship for a foreigner or non-US citizen who died as a result of injury or illness resulting from active military service in the US military during certain periods of hostilities.

Download Form N-644:

Form N-644 

Download Form N-644 Instructions:

Instructions for Form N-644 

This form can help you to apply for:

U.S. Citizenship Application
U.S. Citizenship through Parents
Green Card Marriage
U.S. Citizenship Application for Green Card Holders

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation

Similar Posts