You can use Form I-865 Sponsor’s Notice of Change of Address to report a sponsor’s new address and/or residence.

Download Form I-865:

Download Form I-865 Instructions:

This form can help you to apply for:

Change of Address
Green Card Application
Green Card Renewal
Reentry Permit

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation

Similar Posts