You can use Form I-589 Application for Asylum and for Withholding of Removal to apply for asylum in the United States and for withholding of removal (formerly called “withholding of deportation”). You may file for asylum if you are physically in the United States and you are not a U.S. citizen.

Download Form I-589:

Download Form I-589 Instructions:

This form can help you to apply for:

Green Card Asylum Refugee
Green Card Application
U.S. Citizenship Application
U.S. Naturalization

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation

Similar Posts