You can use Form I-290B Notice of Appeal or Motion to file:

  • An appeal with the Administrative Appeals Office (AAO);
  • A motion with the USCIS office that issued the latest decision in your case (including a field office, service center, or the AAO); or
  • Certain appeals of the denial of an Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Form I-17, Petition for Approval of School for Attendance by Nonimmigrant Student, with the ICE Student and Exchange Visitor Program.

Download Form I-290B:

Download Form I-290B Instructions:

This form can help you to apply for:

F-1 Student Visa
Green Card for Students
J-1 Exchange Visitor Visa
Green Card Application

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation

Similar Posts