Form I-129CW Petition for a CNMI-Only Nonimmigrant Transitional Worker is used by an employer to apply for a foreigner who is not eligible for a different nonimmigrant classification by work to temporarily work as a nonimmigrant in the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI) as a temporary CW-1 worker, for CNMI only.

Download Form I-129CW:

Form I-129CW 

Download Form I-129CW Instructions:

Instructions for Form I-129CW

This form can help you to apply for:

L Visas for Temporary Workers
H-1B Work Visa
Green Card Employment
Green Card Application

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation

Similar Posts