You can use Form I-131 Application for Travel Document (Reentry Permit) to apply for a re-entry permit, refugee travel document, provisional parole travel document (including U.S. parole for humanitarian reasons), or prior travel authorization for CNMI permanent residents.

Download Form I-131:

Form I-131 

Download Form I-131 Instructions:

Instructions for Form I-131 

Filing Fees for Form I-131:

Where to File? Filing Address for Form I-131:

This form can help you to apply for:

Reentry Permit
How to Live out of the U.S. with a Green Card
Green Card Renewal
Conditional Green Card

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation

Similar Posts