You can use Form I-694 Notice of Appeal of Decision Under Sections 245A or 210 of the Immigration and Nationality Act to notify USCIS that an alien who was denied permanent residence, temporary residence or a waiver of grounds of inadmissibility under the amnesty program provisions of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA) is appealing the decision to the USCIS Administrative Appeals Office.

Download Form I-694:

Download Form I-694 Instructions:

This form can help you to apply for:

Green Card Application
U.S. Naturalization
U.S. Citizenship Application
Naturalization Certificate

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation

Similar Posts