You can use Form I-129F Petition for Alien Fiancé(e) to petition to bring your:

Download Form I-129F:
Form I-129F

Download Form I-129F Instructions:

Instructions for Form I-129F

This form can help you to apply for:

K-1 Fiancée Fiancé Visa
Green Card through Marriage
Citizenship through Marriage
Citizenship by Birth in the US or Birth Abroad

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation

Similar Posts