You can use Form I-134 Affidavit of Support to sponsor a visa applicant and show they will not become public charges while in the United States. You must file a separate affidavit for each applicant.

Download Form I-134:

Form I-134 

Download Form I-134 Instructions:

Instructions for Form I-134

This form can help you to apply for:

B-2 Tourist Visa Application
Expired Passport with a Valid U.S. Visa
B-1 Business Visa
C-1 Transit Visa
Visa Waiver

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation

Similar Posts