You can use Form I-131A Application for Travel Document (Carrier Documentation) if you are a lawful permanent resident (LPR), including an LPR with conditions, and wish to apply for a travel document (carrier documentation) that allows you to board an airline or other transportation carrier without the airline or transportation carrier being penalized.

Pay online Form I-131A Application for Travel Document

Download Form I-131A:

Download Form I-131A Instructions:

This form can help you to apply for:

Green Card Application
Conditional Green Card
Reentry Permit
U.S. Citizenship Application
U.S. Citizenship Application for Green Card Holders

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation

Similar Posts