You can use Form I-191 Application for Relief Under Former Section 212(c) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) if you are a lawful permanent resident and wish to file for relief under former INA section 212(c).

Download Form I-191:

Download Form I-191 Instructions:

This form can help you to apply for:

Green Card Application
U.S. Citizenship Application
Conditional Green Card
U.S. Naturalization
Naturalization Certificate

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation

Similar Posts