Use Form I-212 Application for Permission to Reapply for Admission into the United States After Deportation or Removal if you are not eligible under section 212 (a) (9) (A) or (C) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) to request consent to re-apply to enter the United States (consent to re-enter the application), so you can legally return to the United States. Consent to reapply is also called “permission to reapply.”

Download Form I-212:

Download Form I-212 Instructions:

This form can help you to apply for:

How to Live out of the U.S. with a Green Card
Reentry Permit Application
Green Card Renewal
Lost or Stolen Green Card

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation

Similar Posts