You can use Form I-687 Application for Status as a Temporary Resident Under Section 245A of the Immigration and Nationality Act to apply to USCIS for benefits under the terms and conditions of certain settlement agreements.

Download Form I-687:

Download Form I-687 Instructions:

This form can help you to apply for:

Green Card Application
Conditional Green Card
Green Card Renewal
Reentry Permit

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation

Similar Posts