You can use Form I-800 Petition to Classify Convention Adoptee as an Immediate Relative to determine the child’s eligibility for classification as a Convention adoptee.

Download Form I-800:

Download Form I-800 Instructions:

This form can help you to apply for:
Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation

Similar Posts