You can use Form G-28 Notice of Entry of Appearance as Attorney or Accredited Representatives to provide information about your eligibility to act on behalf of an applicant, petitioner, or respondent.

• Download Form G-28:

Form G-28 

• Download Form G-28 Instructions:

Instructions for Form G-28 

This form can help you to apply for:

Green card through investment
Green card through marriage
Citizenship application
U.S. Naturalization
Green card renewal
Green card through relatives
Conditional Green Card

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation

Similar Posts